This scholarship aid is intended for deserving students who have a passion for preserving our western heritage, whether through art, music, crafts, rodeo, etc. The student must have a portfolio, which includes four examples of their artwork, literature, or craft, be able to perform music, poetry, or show a video/film to the committee, or lastly, provide a list of accomplishments pertaining to rodeo participation.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
A $2000 donation will fully fund one scholarship, which will be presented at the Annual Banquet.
The submitting organization/individual agrees to sponsor a 2017 Western “Heritage Keeper” Student Scholarship Award to be presented on Saturday, October 28. 100% of this donation will be used to provide funding for our Student “Heritage Keeper” Scholarships.
$2,000.00 SCHOLARSHIP DONATION:
- Listed in annual banquet program as a “SCHOLARSHIP SPONSOR”
- 1/4 page, 3.625”w X 4.875”h, Full Color Ad in Banquet Program (jpeg format)
- Same ad will be included in the annual banquet slideshow
- 12 months logo on www.visitWHC.org website, “FOUNDATION/SCHOLARSHIPS ”
- 12 months name (text) with hotlink if requested on www.visitwhc.org "SUPPORTERS"
- Name (text) will be listed in our annual “Thank You” ad in The Daily Courier
- Donating organization or individual may present the scholarship if they attend the banquet.
NOTE: Sponsor contract and donation must be received by 09/01/2017 to guarantee inclusion. If you wish to present the scholarship, the name or names of individuals must be provided by 09/01/2017, to guarantee inclusion in the EMCEE’s script.
Banquet dinner tickets sold separately.
If you prefer to print a contract and mail it with payment, please click HERE.
Scholarship Recipients Shine!
Sugar & the Mint, with past scholarship recipients Johan “Bix” Glidden and his sister Glory Glidden and the rest of the band playing “Ghost Riders In The Sky” 2017.